Wednesday 18 February 2015

I Heart You


Meet Kenny. My sisters adopted cat!
He enjoys to sit on top of the refrigerator and watch you. Ha.



I just wanted to share a few photo's of my sisters apartment. I love it so so much! I spent a few days before Valentines day baking with her... OK, I was watching youtube video's while she worked her magic. I was still present... so It still counts? 
 We made some sugar cookies while listing to Frightened Rabbit a really great Scottish band! 



Unfortunately I couldn't stick around to decorate.. which is really the only thing I'm good at! 
So... I don't have any photo's of the finished product.
Overall, baking is fun and I want to start baking myself. I'd like to bake some healthy vegan goodies like banana bread... mmmm.
If I do start trying out some recipes I will be sure to post them up on here! 

Until then, I hope you had a lovely Valentine's day.
<3
xx Stephanie K

No comments:

Post a Comment